terça-feira, 19 de junho de 2012

Entrevista Nathan Fillion - Examiner

O Nathan Fillion deu uma entrevista pra Examiner. Falou sobre o que achava de Castle e Beckett na 5 temporada :)

"I think at first there's going to be a honeymoon phase where everything is great. They'll have to decide to whether to go public with their relationship or whether they're going to hide their relationship [...] I think Captain Gates, who already hates Castle, I don't think he's going to want her to know and she's going to find a reason why that's no good. So I think there's going to be an initial part where everything is fine, but I think rather quickly they're going to realize that just because these two characters are now together doesn't fundamentally change who they are."

Confira toda materia em: Examiner


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário