terça-feira, 17 de julho de 2012

Entrevista Robert Duncan - Wetpaint

Veja a entrevista que a Wetpaint fez com o compositor de Castle, Robert Duncan:


Wetpaint Entertainment: Let's start by talking about "In My Veins," the song that played in the Season 4 finale as Alexis gave her graduation speech. Were you part of the selection process for that song?

Robert Duncan: The music department is made up of myself, the music editor, and the music supervisor [Tricia Halloran]. Anything that has lyrics is usually Tricia's department, and she'll start working long before I come in. Usually she reads scripts and tries to find some moments and suggests particular songs for certain scenes.

I'm not sure how far in advance she found that song, but it was finalized before I started working on that episode, so I always have to listen to those songs and bridge into score … sometimes I've even had to create intros or extensions to songs just to make it feel like it flows, works in the same key or a compatible key

Entrevista completa em: Wetpaint

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário