sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2012

Discurso Alexis :)

I think this was a speech to no one find fault. She once thought ... everybodygetting nervous, because it gave to see that the text did reflect the Castle, anduntil he cried! I found it beautiful, and I think deserves to be remembered forever :)For me ceased to be a text of a series I like. I think she and a sentence for you toreflect changes in learning ... text written by Andrew Marlowe / Terri Edda made ​​me reflect on life! Made me cry and wonder in every word! # FicaADica

"There's a universal truth that everyone must accept willingly or not, it eventually ends. Even having waited for this very day, I never liked the end. The last day ofsummer, the last chapter of a book, saying goodbye to a close friend. But the endis inevitable. The leaves fall. You close the book. Say Goodbye. Today is one of those days for us. Today we say goodbye to all that was familiar to all that wascomfortable. We are moving forward. But even when we were leaving and it hurts,there are people who are so much part of us that will be with us no matter what happens. They are our floor. Our North Star and the voices in our hearts that will be with us ALWAYS. "(@ Queens_OfTheLab)



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário